Thursday 12 August 2010

Clothes from Boohoo I want

Basically in this months (September) copy of Company Magazine as well as a free mascara you also get a free tub of Radox scrub stuff and a Boohoo autumn 2010 magazine. After having various flicks through it I have found three items of clothed that I wouldn't mind having. Two of them I really want, while one I'm not so fussed about.

But I thought I would share them with you and do a little talk of how I would wear them and how you could wear similar pieces. =D

The magazine I received is available on their website here:
http://cde.cerosmedia.com/1O4c504f35b6e1e012.cde

If you wish to know which pieces I'm talking about you will have to look at the magazine so that you can see what the pieces look like. I would get pictures but they're not available on the website yet. =( Sorry about that!

So on page 08 you have the Cora Jacket for £45.

Yes this is probably out of most peoples price range but for a leather jacket it is GORGEOUS! Very military which has been seen on the catwalks all year! This jacket will look great with black skinny fit jeans and a white t-shirt. It will also look great with boots, heels and pumps and will work well for any occasion, especially for nights out!

On page 11 there is the Kirsty Parka for £30.

I am in LOVE with this parka! I have wanted a parka for a couple of months since Ian Watkins showing his off on various pictures after shows. =P This will work amazingly with some skinny jeans, military boots and a black t-shirt or vest. Perfect for a lazy day at college or university, going shopping with friends or just for popping down to the pub on an autumn or winter evening. As soon as these are available on the website, I'm getting myself one! The hood will be great for keeping me warm on autumn and winter afternoons and evenings.

Last of all on page 23 there is the Lorna dress which IS on the website for £21.
http://www.boohoo.com/FashionClothing/index.php?id=AZZ82533&code=AZZ82533-105-18&size=10&color=BLACK

For that price you can't go wrong! This dress is very pretty and will look great for any occasion, but only with some help from accessories. A chunky black belt around the waist will show off your figuare and make the dress look that little bit more expensive, perfect for a night out! So make sure to use a belt that has some bling on it! A parka or biker jacket will team up with this dress perfect for going out with friends for a shopping trip, to the cinema, etc! Wear with boots for a rocky look and make sure to team it with some silver jewellery. Pumps can make the outfit look sweet and will also look great with some nude or cream accessories and heels will make the dress look more sexy for a night out on the town! You can't go wrong with this dress!

Well I hope you like my little talk about those three pieces. If you like this I will talk about more clothes. OR if you want me to do something like this with a piece of clothing you're thinking of buying or own then I am more than happy to!

Leave comments if this interests you! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment