Thursday 12 August 2010

My favourite piece of clothing August 2010

My favourite item for this month just has to be my River Island straight leg ripped jeans.

As you can see they're a light denim and have various rips all over the front of them. When I tried them on the legs were turned up at the bottom like they are on the picture but you can unturn them and they look good. They look great either way though!

I got these in July and my Mom was lovely enough to buy them for me, as I couldn't afford them and she was the one to encourage me to try them on in the first place. So I love them very much!

I have only worn them once, but I'm planning to wear them again this week.

These jeans are INCREDIBLY comfortable and great to wear shopping with pumps or boots and on a night our with heels.

I love these jeans and will definatly be having them for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment