Tuesday 1 June 2010

Welcome to Fassion for Pashion

Well, it's finally here! FfP and it's ready to take the wonderful world of blogging by storm... Well, maybe!

Anyhoo just so you know what is in store this blog will be able fashion at the moment and what I'm into and why.

I hope this blog can inspire teenagers and young women (like myself) into finding their sight for fashion and to also find their style. I only recently found my eye for fashion, thanks to Ugly Betty, SATC and my passion for wanting to work for a fashion magazine (one day).

I hope that my personal fashion hints and tips will help too.

AND it doesn't end there, I will also be doing short reviews of body products too. Just so you can look gorgeous head to toe!

So I hope you enjoy and TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS!

Loves!

Nat xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment