Tuesday 1 June 2010

Introduction

For those who don't know me, I'm Nat and I run this blog.
That's all you need to know...

JOKE!

I'm going to talk more fashionably now and let you know more about me in that sense.

  • Fashion wise I feel and have been told that my fashion image/look is a cross between rock and hippy chic. It has also at times been described at French inspired.
  • My inspirations for my fashion taste are Ian Watkins, Fearne Cotton, Sarah Jessica Parker and Audrey Tautou. The reason I have Ian Watkins as an inspiration is because I love how he mixes rocker with a smart but grunge look. All the rest are for what sort of fashion styles they go for and wear. They're just inspiring women
  • My favourite colour is purple but it doesn't suite me so I go for white and black, which I feel suites me incredibly well. These colours work together because they're fresh, stylish and can leave thoughts open to what the person wearing them is trying to say. Due to the fact black and white aren't colours, just shades so they don't really have a meaning behind them. For example, red means passion and yellow can mean happiness.
  • My peeve with fashion is people who seem to think designer tracksuits are nice. They look even more tacky than sports tracksuits.

That is all from me for now! =D

1 comment:

  1. Nice, I like how you have original fashion icons lol, you share one of my pet peeves about the tracksuits ¬_¬. Keep it up can't wait for the updates XD

    ReplyDelete