Saturday 4 September 2010

Just a short update

Hey all! There will be plenty of posts to come next week including my favourite piece of clothing for this month (September) which is looking to be my new bag. I know it's not clothing but it's an accessory, so the title will be changed slighty, of course!

Speaking of my new bag, I will be posting pictures of it on that same post instead of one from off of their website. I will probably be changing the picture of the River Island jeans to a picture of mine. If this doesn't happen it's because I have forgotten. Ooops!

Some reviews for products will be posted and to name a few one will be for a Radox shower gel and one for a Tea Tree product from Superdrug. Sooo keep your eyes peeled for that!

I want to try and start posting as much as possible while I have time and nothing much to do.

So yes, this is my quick update! If none of this happens next week (but I'm sure it will anyway) remind me with a comment!

Speak soon and take care!

OH and P.S. I'm going to be editing myself a lovely header for my blog during the next few days. So keep eyes peeled for that! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment