Tuesday 1 June 2010

My favourite piece of clothing June 2010

This will be a monthly section that I have decided to add because when I buy a piece of clothing I love I not only want to wear it as often as I can I also want to talk about why I love it so much.

This piece of clothing is my Urban Outfitters () Poodle t-shirt.

I love it so much because not only do I ADORE poodles I am also part French, so it's nice to be able to read what it says on my t-shirt and to tell people what it says when I wear it.

It was £23.00 but in the sale I got it for £13.00 BUT with my student discount I scooped it for £12.00. Not bad eh?

It's perfect to wear for all sorts of occasions and to wear with all types of bottoms. It looks amazing with black skinny fit trousers, any type of jeans, denim skirts and especially a black skirt. It looks wonderful with my black tutu skirt.

It's going to be perfect for warm summer evenings and winter days, so I very much look forward to wearing it more.

I love it so much I may have to buy myself another one when I'm out this week.

Loves

Nat xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment